Gestational Surrogacy India makes you aware with surrogacy laws in India and International surrogacy laws. Believed to be called as a premium legal consultant, the company is pioneered in the law relating to Human Reproductive Sciences and has helped to the hundreds of childless couples from all over the world. Though India is a natural destination for International Surrogacy Arrangements, the excellent medical facilities, ease-in-approach, favorable legal position and economic viability has immensely placed to the country as a preferred destination for international surrogacy arrangements.
In particular, India has seen a rise in the recourse to surrogacy as an ideal technique for the childless couples to take pleasure in the pleasures of parenthood. The only impediments the system faces now relate to the legal tangles that reveal it in the various phases of the process involved.
At Gestational Surrogacy India, the appropriate visa category will be a medical visa. So, the clinic does not accept the samples without the presence of the couples in India with proper medical visa so that the surrogate mother would not be cheated. Thus, such a visa may only be granted if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The foreign man and woman are properly married and the marriage should have sustained at least for two years.
- A letter from the Embassy of the foreign country in India should be enclosed with the visa application stating clearly that (a) the country recognizes to surrogacy and (b) the child/children to be born to the commissioning couple through the Indian surrogate mother will be permitted entry into their country as a biological child/children of the couple commissioning surrogacy.
- The couple will give an undertaking that they would look after the child/children born through surrogacy.
- The treatment should be executed only at one of the registered ART clinics accepted by ICMR.
- The couple should generate a duly notarized agreement between the applicant couple and the potential Indian surrogate mother.